Would you like encouraging “wallpaper” to put on your phone or computer? Here are some free wallpaper selections designed by Radiant Hearts’ design team! Please choose your favorites and check back again soon; Lord willing, we will be adding a new one with each new issue of the magazine. 🙂
Note: Different computers/cellphones have different sizes. Choose what fits your screen the best. We currently only have desktop wallpaper. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
To download the wallpaper and make it your desktop background/picture, follow these instructions:
(For HP users)
- Click on the wallpaper you desire.
- Highlight the wallpaper.
- Right click it.
- Select “Save picture as…”
- Go to “Downloads”, find the wallpaper, and save as desktop background.
(For Mac users)
- Click on the wallpaper you desire; it will open in a new tab.
- Right click the wallpaper, select “Save image as…”, and save it to your computer.
- Exit your browser.
- Click on Finder, and find the wallpaper which you just saved.
- Right click the wallpaper, and, on the menu which should pop up, hover over “Services”.
- Click “Set Desktop Picture”.